Why Choose Us?
Because you'll see well and be well with VSP. As a VSP member through FEDVIP, you’ll get great value, personalized care, and the choices you and your family deserve.
Your health comes first.
With an average of five VSP network doctors within six miles of you, it’s easy to find a nearby in-network doctor. And it's important to see an eye doctor every year for an eye exam, especially if you have diabetes or high blood pressure. Make your eye health a priority! Get your eyes checked and maximize your coverage with a VSP network doctor.
So many ways to save.
Get great savings on eyewear for you and the whole family when enrolling in VSP, including:
- A fully covered eye exam at Premier Program locations.
- Prescription glasses or contacts every year. Plus, get a higher allowance when you shop at Premier Program locations, including thousands of private practice doctors and over 700 Visionworks retail locations nationwide.*
- Standard progressive lenses fully covered, no matter which plan you choose.
- KidsCare to protect your children’s vision and LightCare for UV and blue light coverage.
- Additional exams and services to monitor ongoing conditions such as dry eye, diabetic eye disease, glaucoma, and more.
- Exclusive Member Extras, like special savings and bonus offers.
Exclusive Member Extras
As a valued member, you’ll enjoy exclusive member-only offers available from leading industry brands, totaling more than $3,000 in savings.
- Anne Klein
- CALVIN KLEIN
- CALVIN KLEIN JEANS
- Cole Haan
- Cutler and Gross
- Donna Karan
- Draper James
- JOE Joseph Abboud
- Joseph Abboud
- Lenton & Rusby®
- Liu Jo
- Marchon NYCTM
- Nine West
- Otis and PiperTM
- Paul Smith
- Salvatore Ferragamo
- Victoria Beckham
*Brands subject to change.
See better. Look your best.
Your favorite eyewear is in reach. With hundreds of classic styles, designer frames, and contacts to choose from, you can find eyewear to fit your style and budget. Visit your VSP eye doctor to shop a selection of featured frame brands. Prefer to buy online? Shop at Eyeconic® and seamlessly connect your eyewear, your insurance coverage, and your VSP doctor's expertise.
My VSP eye doctor took longer than usual examining my eyes. My eye doctor informed me that I had a gray ring around my cornea, which is a sign of high blood pressure, and referred me to see my primary care physician. My PCP confirmed the diagnosis and provided treatment. I'm truly convinced that you can definitely find health problems through an eye exam.